Research Scientist for the Brain Metastasis Group
Referencia de la oferta: RSBM4
Inicio de la oferta: 22/12/2023
Fin de la oferta: 19/02/2024 23:59:00
The Brain Metastasis Group is seeking to attract up to two experienced scientists to assume responsibilities of driving his/ her own research line within the general interest of the lab.
Topics of interests include:
– Metastatic disease in pediatric tumors.
– Metabolism of metastatic cells and/ or associated microenvironment.
– Functional genomic screens in vivo.
– 3D models (organoids).
– Periphery-brain interplay … among others of relevance in CNS metastasis.
Criterios de evaluación
– Any university degree in Biomedical Sciences. PhD in any discipline related to Biomedical Science, obtained around 2013-2014.
– Candidates will be evaluated based on their scientific excellence (publication record) and compatibility of their research line with the Brain Metastasis Group broad expertise and major goals as well as the potential contribution to improve the competitiveness of the research in the group.
– 1oral training of 3-5 years and up to 10 years (if two institutions are part of the training; i.e., two postdoc positions) in competitive laboratories with an international trajectory.
– The candidate should have accomplished a coherent track record in each step of the scientific career (PhD, Postdoc) with relevant publications in the field.
– Any type of previous experience supervising/ training personnel will be valued.
– Ability to attract funding at any level will be positively evaluated (i.e., fellowships, …).
– Basic biomedical research techniques. Specific techniques depending on the research line.
– A commitment to develop a novel research line and competitive publications are required, thus applicants who could commit at least for 5 years are encouraged to apply. The intention is to hire an experienced researcher that would benefit from a permanent position while interested in establishing a competitive research program with the lab.
– Only those candidates with competitive publications will be considered.
– The names of three former supervisors (PhD and Postdoc) are required. Letter of recommendation will be requested at a later stage.
– A permanent position.
– The opportunity to be part of an internationally renowned research Centre.
– An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment that combines basic and translational research in oncology.
– Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
Los/as interesados/as deberán remitir su C.V. indicando la Referencia: RSBM4 en el asunto del mail a la dirección de correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org, de lo contrario la candidatura no podrá ser tenida en cuenta.
Procedencia : CNIO
La Información ofrecida ha sido obtenida mediante un sistema de búsqueda en Internet. Su titularidad corresponde a la página web de origen salvo lo dispuesto en la misma. Ver Aviso Legal de FICYT.