ICARHE: Mejora de la salud cardiovascular de niños y adolescentes en Europa
A well-known French Institute aims to launch a large-scale, co-designed, European intervention trial aiming to improve the cardiovascular health of children and adolescents accounting for their health literacy and using digital tools as one of the drivers of the intervention. A SME is sought to apply to an EU-funding call. The SME would be responsible for the development and maintenance of the digital tool.
The public French academic research unit based in Paris is dedicated to the epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases. Currently, they are building an European consortium of academic researchers to apply for an European grant. As said above, the general aim is to build a large scale randomised trial to promote cardiovascular health in children and adolescents using digital tools. This is a 2-stage call with first deadline on Sept 19th 2023. If selected, the second and final deadline will be April 11th 2024. This is a 5-year project that could start last trimester of 2024.
The SME sought should meet the following criteria:
- being responsible for a Work-Package (WP) for the development and maintenance of the digital tool (serious health games, digital twins or simple app) that will be used as one of the main driver of the intervention
- to anticipate means to prevent digital addiction
- to provide artificial intelligence (AI) technics to make projections on cardiovascular health (the outcomes) according to different scenarios of health behaviors
- to provide digital solutions to measure health literacy through digital questionnaires and to realize interviews with health practitioners and stakeholders
- having past collaboration experience with academics and in the context of international grants would be appreciated.
Deadline to receive expression of interest from SME should be mid June 2023.
Advantages and innovation
Technical Specification or Expertise Sought
The toll is under development or ideally a demonstraor is already available.
Call title and identifier
Horizon Europe Towards a holistic support to children and adolescents_ health and care provisions in an increasingly digital society
Submission and evaluation scheme
Anticipated project budget
10 millions euros
Deadline for EoI
Deadline of the call
Project duration in weeks
Web link to the call
Project title and acronym
ICARHE: Improving Children and Adolescents_ caRdiovascular Health in Europe
RDRFR20230425018 Si estás interesado en recibir más información ponte en contacto con nosotros aquí