Please send a CV (max 2 pages) and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: June 20th.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
comprises the Executive director for Research and the Center´s senior management
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Economics: Master Degree or equivalent
- University Degree and/or master mandatory, PhD is welcome. Educational background preferred: healthcare, life sciences, statistics, Health economist
- Professional experience in an academic/research institute environment, especially related to the health care sector
- Experience in strategic planning and coordination, budget control and accounting of scientific activities
- Experience in attracting and managing EU funded programmes (FP7, H2020, EIT)
- Experience in translational research, innovation and business opportunities in the Healthcare Domain
- Excellent command of spoken and written English; Spanish is desirable, as well as another European language
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work autonomously, proactively, high organisation capacity and team working attitude; ability to work in international and multicultural environments
- Enthusiasm, motivation and openness to learning
- A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; high level of accuracy and attention to detail; proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.